Digitized Records For Optimized Shipping
In the transportation and logistics industry, delivering freight involves stacks of paperwork, often at multiple points along the route. Efficiently capturing information on the documents—and sharing that data along the way—is what keeps the whole process moving smoothly.
Our market-leading document scanning solutions enable those anywhere in the supply chain to scan essential paperwork on the spot—from inside a depot, truck, shipping or receiving dock, or reception area. Electronic records help reduce errors, mitigate issues with disputes, and get all parties paid faster.
Total tons of freight transported by trucks in the U.S. in 20191
Percentage of U.S. annual GDP attributed to the logistics industry2
Ratio of survey takers who can’t find the most recent version of a paper document most or all of the time3
Global dollars spent annually on everything from a resource’s origin to a finished good’s destination4
Through years of engineering innovation, dedication, and persistence, we've created the high-quality industry leading solutions Ricoh is known for. You can expect superior engineering standards that produce accurate paper feeding and the highest quality images, all optimized for operator use.
You can also count on worldwide reliability and durability-achieved by fusing a master-craftsman style with advanced technology.
Over 1,000 Ricoh scanners are installed at national shipping chains for good reason: They’re reliable, easy to operate, and they last. Using high-quality Ricoh document scanning solutions, drivers, administrators, and clerks are able to:
- Scan bills of lading, proof of delivery, shipping forms, etc.—directly into an EMS for access by the entire supply chain, as needed
- Expedite confirmation of delivery and bill the customer faster
- Produce exceptionally clean images—even of hard-to-capture items like handwritten invoices and duplicate/copy forms
- Improve the accuracy of record keeping—reducing duplications, misfiling, or loss
- Maintain records that show compliance with regulations at state and federal levels
- Free up space used by filing cabinets or stored documents for other purposes
An ergonomically designed scanner for reliable, high-volume scanning
- Scans up to 120,000 sheets a day
- Includes Automatic Separation Control function and Skew Reducer
- Paper Protect function prevents damage to documents
Continuously scans a large volume of documents reliably all day long
- Holds up to 300 sheets at a time in the feeder
- Scans a fast 100 pages per minute
- Accepts documents of various thickness and size
Perfect for distributed scanning to HQ; can be placed untethered anywhere
- Scans PC-free with Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Scans a fast 60 pages per minute
- Prevents jams and protects documents with advanced paper feeding