Rotating Automatic Document Feeder
Allows the automatic document feeder to rotate up to 180 degrees for easy scanning in a variety of workspaces.
Automatic Skew Correction and Active Separation
Captures the details on each page and minimizes paper jams.
Ensures the capture of all images fed through the scanner.
Controls the speed of the paper being ejected, keeping documents aligned after scanning.
- Fast double-sided scanning speeds of up to 100 pages per minute
- 300-page automatic document feeder (ADF) equipped with easy-alignment guides
- Fast, A3 double-letter size flatbed for scanning fragile documents, books, and photos
- Handles ultra-long documents up to 656 ft (200 m)
- Integrated TWAIN and ISIS driver connectivity for compatibility with hundreds of scanning software solutions
- Federal Government Compliant: TAA and EPEAT Silver rated
Our PaperStream portfolio of document imaging technology offers high quality front-end capture with industry leading image cleanup. PaperStream makes it easy and is designed for any level of user with a simple interface, intuitive navigation, and ready-to-use profiles.
Our market leading driver software sets the industry standard for image correction.
Easy to use capture software for any business.
Simple and intuitive front-end imaging and scanning software with PaperStream IP image cleanup, easy navigation, and ready-to-go profiles.
PaperStream Capture Pro
A simple, yet powerful, front-end scanning software that efficiently captures data using image cleanup, document separation, indexing and automated file naming.
Scanner Central Admin
Manage a fleet of scanners and software updates through this convenient and cost saving administrative application.
Large ScanAid Consumable & Cleaning Kit
ScanAid is a factory-authorized consumable kit for the fi-7700 and fi-7600 with instructions and cleaning supplies.
PaperStream Capture Pro Low-Volume Software
A simple, yet powerful, front-end imaging and scanning software that efficiently captures data using PaperStream IP image cleanup, document separation, indexing and automated file naming.