Provide Better Patient Care With High-Quality Image Scanning
As a healthcare provider or hospital administrator, you face the daily challenge of processing never-ending paperwork—from registration forms and waivers to ID cards and barcodes—often from desks, mobile workstations or hallways. When lives are on the line, there's no room for human error in filing or data entry, or any delay in sharing time-sensitive information.
Ricoh's industry-leading document scanners are designed to make end-to-end scanning faster and more intuitive, so your team spends less time processing paperwork, and more time caring for patients. Some have a small footprint and are built for tight spaces so they can efficiently digitize, organize, and share patient information across the healthcare network quickly and accurately—anywhere, anytime.
Ricoh document scanners digitize patient documents right the first time, securely at the point of capture. Accurate data is critical for decision-making in patient care—and Ricoh document scanners let you eliminate manual processes prone to human error, protect confidentiality, and upload information for instant access by others who need it.
By scanning paper documents into a digital format, hospitals can remain compliant with HIPAA laws. And with responsive and accurate data capture through scalable and adaptable solutions, Ricoh document scanners are improving the quality of patient care.
Smart scanning that can help save lives
Adding a Ricoh document scanner to mobile work stations makes it easy to accurately capture data in any hospital setting—from reception areas and administrative offices to patients’ rooms and ERs.
- Improve the speed of document processing, billing, and patient release forms
- Improve the accuracy of patient records reducing duplication, misfiling, and loss
- Provide quick availability of patient data for decision making in care
- Quickly provide medical records upon request to meet compliance, and share with other medical professionals, specialists, laboratory requests, etc.
- Produce exceptionally clean images—better than the original
- Remove physical storage making office space available for other purposes
- Maintain an organized and productive work space
- Bridges the gap between EMRs and other sources of patient information so everything is integrated in one place
An ultra-compact scanner that scans all types of documents including hard cards
- Half the size of other scanners in its category—perfect for reception areas, mobile work stations, busy administration offices
- Two ways to feed paper:
- ADF tray holds 20 sheets at a time, perfect for batch scanning
- Reverse path–flawlessly scans hard cards, IDs, and passports
- Paper feeding is reliable with Automatic Skew Correction and Active Separation technologies
PaperStream Capture Pro
Powerful imaging software for accurate OCR
- PaperStream IP TWAIN driver provides advanced image processing; document images turn out better than the original
- Predefined profiles make it easy to start scanning—no complex configuration required
- Meta data can be tagged for automatic naming of files and folders; for example, patient name, birth date, or medical ID number